The Facebook app does more than help you stay connected with your friends and interests. It’s also your personal organizer for storing, saving, and sharing photos. It’s easy to share photos straight from your Android camera, and you have full control over your photos and privacy settings.
Promotion of business with Facebook:
A Facebook page has many potential benefits for your business. While some of these benefits are similar to having a website, a number are unique to Facebook. Combined, the benefits listed below can lead to increased sales and profits for your business.
Marketing activities that would cost thousands of dollars through other channels can be used on Facebook for a fraction of the cost. This makes it ideal for small to medium businesses with a limited marketing budget. Larger businesses can also trial marketing concepts and themes through Facebook before committing to bigger campaigns.
Steps for business promotion with Facebook:
- Go to your Page and select Promote in the left column.
- To drive traffic to your website, select the Get More Website Visitors promotion.
- Choose your Ad Creative. We’ll suggest an image and ad text automatically, but you can swap them out with your own choices of image, video, or slideshow and text.
- Create your Audience. Set a radius around your location and choose your audience’s age range, gender, and special interests.
- Set how much you want to spend by clicking the drop-down below Daily Budget. Select a pre-filled budget or type in a custom budget.
- Under Duration, set how long you want to run your ad. Choose 7, 14 or 28 days, or set a custom duration by clicking in the Run this ad until field.
- Review your payment method and make sure it’s up to date. If you want to make changes to your payment method, select Change.
- When you’ve finished building your local promotion ad, select Promote. The ad will be reviewed and you will be notified when it goes live.
So, what are you waiting for…. start promoting your business with Facebook with few simple steps.